In Stock –
Dynojet Carburetor Jet Kit
Every Dynojet carburetor jet kit is designed specifically for your machine to increase engine power, smoothness and throttle response. Each kit provides optimum performance throughout the rev range for maximum power and optimum fuel economy.
PartsGiant has a variety of jet kits on hand to meet your specific riding needs.
Choose the correct kit for your needs:
Stage 1 jet kits
Ideal for motorcycle & ATVs with a stock engine using the stock airbox, air filter and stock pipe. Stage 1 kits are fully adjustable to work with well-designed aftermarket pipes as well as stock replacement air filters.
Stage 1 kits improve throttle response and driveability. In most cases, power increases of approximately 5% throughout the entire power range can be achieved with correct tuning.
Stage 2 jet kits
Suitable for machines with a stock or mildly tuned engine that have a well-designed aftermarket pipe, a modified airbox and a stock replacement air filter.
Stage 2 kits are designed for applications where individual filters cannot be installed or for applications where airbox modification improves the engine's performance. In most cases power increases of approximately 8% can be achieved with the correct tuning of your carburetor.
Stage 3 jet kits
For installation on machines with stock or mildly tuned engines using a well-designed aftermarket pipe and individual, pod-type air filters. In most cases power increases of 10-15% can be achieved. Mind you, driveability may be compromised particularly with short stroke, high-RPM motors. So long as you're keeping the revs up, this usually isn't a problem.
Stage 7 jet kits
For race only use or for special applications, like the Yamaha V Max complete induction kit. Stage 7 kits are designed to optimize jetting for a given tuning specification or racing conditions.
|CARB Approved||Varies (make selection above)|
|Engine Type||Varies (make selection above)|
|Sub-Model||Varies (make selection above)|
|Type||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- DVX 400 2004
- DS650 2000-2005
- Traxter 500 XL 2001-2005
- Blast 2000-2009
- M2 Cyclone 1999-2002
- S3 Thunderbolt 1997
- S3T Thunderbolt 1997
- Outlander MAX 400 EFI 2008
- Monster 750 1997-2001
- Monster 900 1994-1997
- Supersport 900 1991-1998
- CVO FXR2 1999
- CVO FXR3 1999
- FLHR Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1996-2006
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1996-2005
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1996-1999
- FLHX Street Glide 2006
- FLST Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1996-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1996-2006
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1996
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2006
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail 1997-2003
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 1996-2005
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 1996-2005
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Convertible 1996-1998
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Super Glide Convertible 1999-2000
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1996-2005
- FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 1999-2005
- FXDXT Dyna Super Glide T-Sport 2001-2003
- FXST Softail Standard 1999-2006
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1996-1999
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1996-2006
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1996-1997
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 1998-2006
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2002-2003
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 1996-2006
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2004-2006
- XL1200S Sportster 1200 Sport 1996-2003
- XLH883 Sportster 883 1996-2003
- XLH883HUG Sportster 883 Hugger 1996-2003
- XLH1200 Sportster 1200 1989-2003
- CB600F 599 2004, 2006
- CB650C 650 Custom 1981
- CB700SC Nighthawk 700 1984-1986
- CB750 Nighthawk 750 1992-1993, 1995-2003
- CB750C 750 Custom 1980-1982
- CB750F 750 Super Sport 1980-1982
- CB900C 900 Custom 1980-1982
- CB900F 900 Super Sport 1981-1982
- CB1000 1994-1995
- CB1100F Super Sport 1983
- CBR600 F2 1991-1994
- CBR600 F3 1995-1998
- CBR600 F4 1999-2000
- CBR600F 1989
- CBR600F Hurricane 1987-1988
- CBR900RR 1993-1999
- CBR1000F 1988, 1990-1991, 1993-1995
- CBR1100XX Blackbird 1997-1998
- CRF250R 2004-2009
- CRF250X 2005-2009, 2012
- CRF450R 2002-2008
- CRF450X 2005-2009, 2012-2016
- GL1500C Valkyrie 1997-2003
- NT650 Hawk GT 1988-1991
- TRX250 FourTrax Recon 2x4 1997-2001
- TRX250EX SporTrax 250 2x4 2001-2008
- TRX250X Sportrax 250X 2009-2012
- TRX300EX FourTrax 300EX 1993-2000, 2004-2007
- TRX300EX Sportrax 300EX 2001-2003, 2008
- TRX300FW FourTrax 300 4x4 1992-2000
- TRX400EX FourTrax 400EX 1999
- TRX400EX Sportrax 400EX 2000-2008
- TRX400X Sportrax 400X 2009-2012
- TRX450ES FourTrax Foreman ES 4x4 1998-2001
- TRX450S FourTrax Foreman S 4x4 1998-2001
- TRX500FA FourTrax Foreman Rubicon 4x4 2001-2005
- TRX650FA FourTrax Rincon 2003-2005
- VF500F Interceptor 1986
- VF700C V40 Magna 1984-1986
- VF700F Interceptor 1984-1985
- VF750C V45 Magna 1982-1983, 1994-2003
- VF750F V45 Interceptor 1983-1984
- VF1000F Interceptor 1984
- VF1000R 1985-1986
- VF1100C V65 Magna 1983-1984
- VFR700F Interceptor 1986
- VFR750F Interceptor 1986, 1994-1997
- VT500C Shadow 500 1983-1985
- VT500FT Ascot Twin 1983-1984
- VT600C Shadow 600 VLX 1994-2007
- VT750C2 Shadow 750 Spirit 2007-2009
- VT750C Shadow 750 A.C.E. 1998-2001
- VT750C Shadow 750 Aero 2004-2009
- VT750DC Shadow 750 Spirit 2001-2003, 2005-2007
- VT1100C2 Shadow 1100 A.C.E. 1995-1999
- VT1100C2 Shadow 1100 Sabre 2000-2007
- VT1100C3 Shadow 1100 Aero 1998-2002
- VT1100C Shadow 1100 1985-1986, 1990-1996
- VT1100C Shadow 1100 Spirit 1998-2007
- VT1100CS Shadow 1100 A.C.E. 1998
- VT1100D2 Shadow 1100 A.C.E. 1999
- VT1100T Shadow 1100 A.C.E. Tourer 1998-2001
- VTR250 Interceptor 1988-1990
- VTR1000F Super Hawk 1998-2005
- VTX1300C 2003-2009
- VTX1300R 2005-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2007
- VTX1300T 2008-2009
- XL600V Transalp 1989-1990
- XR250L 1991-1996
- XR650L 1993-2012
- XR650R 2000-2007
- 250 SX-F 2007-2008
- 250 XC-F 2007-2009
- 250 XCF-W 2007-2011
- 400 XC-W 2007
- 450 MXC-G Racing 2005
- 450 SX 2006
- 450 SX-F 2007
- 450 XC 2007
- 450 XC-W 2007
- 505 SX-F 2007-2008
- 505 XC-F 2008-2009
- 525 MXC-G Racing 2005
- 525 SX 2006
- 525 SX Racing 2005
- 530 XC-W 2009
- 530 XCR-W 2008
- EX250E Ninja 250R 1986-1987
- EX250F Ninja 250R 1988-1990, 1992-2007
- EX250J Ninja 250R 2008-2012
- KFX400 2003-2006
- KLF220A Bayou 220 2x4 1991-2002
- KLR650 1987-2016
- KLX250S 2009-2014
- KLX250SF 2009-2010
- KLX450R 2008-2009
- KLX650C 1993-1996
- KLX650R 1993-1996
- KRF750A Teryx 750 4x4 2008
- KSV700A KFX700 V-Force 2004-2009
- KVF360A Prairie 360 4x4 2003-2013
- KVF360B Prairie 360 2x4 2003-2009
- KVF650D Brute Force 650 4x4 2005-2013
- KVF750A Brute Force 750 4x4i 2005-2007
- KX250F 2004-2010
- KX450F 2007-2008
- KZ750R GPz 750 1982
- KZ1000A 1978
- KZ1000J 1000 Standard 1981-1983
- KZ1000M 1000 CSR 1981-1982
- KZ1100D 1000 Spectre 1982-1983
- KZ1100L 1100 LTD Shaft 1983
- KZ1300A Standard 1979-1982
- VN800A Vulcan 800 1995-2004
- VN800C Vulcan 800 Drifter 1999-2000
- VN1500A Vulcan 88 1991-1995
- VN1500D Vulcan 1500 Classic 1996-1997
- VN1500E Vulcan 1500 Classic 1998-2004
- VN1500G Vulcan 1500 Nomad 1999-2001
- W650 2000-2002
- ZG1000A Concours 1989-2006
- ZL600A Eliminator 600 1986-1987
- ZL900A Eliminator 900 1985-1986
- ZL1000A Eliminator 1000 1987
- ZR550B Zephyr 550 1991-1993
- ZR750C Zephyr 750 1991-1993
- ZRX1100 1999-2000
- ZRX1200R 2001-2005
- ZX600A Ninja 600R 1985-1987
- ZX600C Ninja 600R 1988-1997
- ZX600E ZZR600 2005
- ZX600F Ninja ZX-6R 1995-1997
- ZX600G Ninja ZX-6R 1998-1999
- ZX600J Ninja ZX-6R 2000-2002
- ZX600J ZZR600 2005-2008
- ZX750F Ninja 750R 1987-1989
- ZX750J Ninja ZX-7 1991-1992
- ZX900A Ninja GPz 900R 1984-1986
- ZX900C Ninja ZX-9R 1998-1999
- ZX900E Ninja ZX-9R 2000-2001
- ZX900F Ninja ZX-9R 2002-2003
- ZX1000A Ninja 1000 1986-1987
- ZX1000B Ninja ZX-10 1988-1990
- ZX1100C Ninja ZX-11 1990-1993
- ZX1100D Ninja ZX-11 1993-1996
- ZX1200C ZZR1200 2002-2005
- Outlaw 500 2006-2007
- Outlaw 525 2007
- Phoenix 200 2007-2012
- Predator 500 2003-2007
- Ranger 400 4x4 2010-2011
- Sportsman 400 2001-2005
- Sportsman 450 2006-2007
- Sportsman 500 H.O. 2001-2003, 2005-2006, 2008-2012
- Sportsman 700 2002-2006
- Trail Blazer 330 2008-2012
- Trail Boss 330 2003-2009
- DR250S 1990-1995
- DR350S 1990-1998
- DR650S 1990-1993
- DR-Z400E 2000-2007
- DR-Z400S 2000-2012
- DR-Z400SM 2005-2009, 2012-2017
- GS500E 1989-2000
- GS500F 2004-2009
- GS1000 1978-1979
- GS1150 1984-1986
- GSF400 Bandit 400 1991-1993
- GSF1200 Bandit 1200 2001-2005
- GSX600F Katana 600 1988-2006
- GSX750F Katana 750 1989-2006
- GSX1100F Katana 1100 1988-1993
- GSX1100G 1991-1993
- GSX-R600 1992-1993, 1998-2000
- GSX-R750 1986-1997
- GSX-R1100 1986-1994
- LS650 Boulevard S40 2005-2009, 2011-2012
- LS650 Savage 650 2000-2004
- LT-F500F Vinson 500 4x4 2003-2007
- LT-Z250 QuadSport 250 2004-2009
- LT-Z400 QuadSport 400 2003-2008
- RF600R 1994-1996
- RF900R 1994-1997
- RM-Z250 2004-2009
- RM-Z450 2005-2007
- SV650 1999-2002
- VL800 Volusia 800 2001-2004
- VL1500 Intruder 1500 1998-2004
- VS800GL Boulevard S50 2005-2009
- VS800GL Intruder 800 1992-2004
- VZ800 Marauder 800 1997-2004
- America 2002-2008
- Bonneville T100 2003-2008
- Daytona 900 1994-1996
- Daytona 900 Super III 1994-1997
- Scrambler 2006-2008
- Speedmaster 2003-2008
- Sprint 900 1996-1997
- Thruxton 2005-2008
- Tiger 900 1994-1997
- Trident 900 1991-1997
- Trophy 900 1995-1997
- FJ1100 1985
- FJ1200 1986-1987, 1989-1992
- FZ700 1985, 1987
- FZ750 1986, 1988
- FZR600R 1990-1999
- FZR750R 1987-1988
- FZR1000 1989-1995
- FZS1000 FZ1 2001-2005
- FZX700 Fazer 1986-1987
- RZ350 1984-1985
- SRX600 1986
- VMX1200 VMAX 1985-1986, 1988-2007
- WR250F 2001-2012
- WR450F 2003-2011
- XJ600S Seca II 1992-1998
- XJ700 Maxim 1985-1986
- XJ750 Maxim 1982
- XJ1100 Maxim 1982
- XS1100 XS-Eleven 1980-1981
- XV535 Virago 535 1993-2000
- XV700 Virago 700 1984-1985
- XV750 Virago 750 1981-1983, 1988-1997
- XV920 Virago 920 1981-1983
- XV1000 Virago 1000 1984-1985
- XV1100 Virago 1100 1986-1999
- XV1600A Road Star 1600 1999-2003
- XV1700A Road Star 1700 2004-2007
- XVS1100 V-Star 1100 Custom 2000-2009
- XVZ1300A Royal Star 1996-1998
- YFM250B Big Bear 250 2007-2009
- YFM250R Raptor 250 2008-2012
- YFM350R Raptor 350 2004-2012
- YFM350X Warrior 1993-2004
- YFM350X Wolverine 350 2x4 2006-2009
- YFM450FX Wolverine 450 4x4 2006-2010
- YFM660F Grizzly 660 4x4 2002-2008
- YFM660R Raptor 660R 2001-2005
- YFS200 Blaster 1988-2006
- YFZ350 Banshee 1987-2006
- YFZ450 2004-2009, 2012
- YSR50 1987-1992
- YX600 Radian 1986-1990
- YXR45F Rhino 450 4x4 2006-2009
- YXR66F Rhino 660 4x4 2004-2007
- YZ250F 4-Stroke 2001-2004, 2006-2011
- YZ450F 2003-2009
- YZF-600R 1997-2007
- YZF-750R 1994, 1996-1998
- YZF-1000R 1997
- YZF-R1 1998-2001
- YZF-R6 1999-2002
Questions & Answers
Does the one kit cover both carbs?
Yes, each kit is designed to service a complete set of carbs for the model you select. If your bike or ATV has four carbs on it in stock configuration, the kit you order will come with parts to service all four of those carburetors.
Does this kit come with all the rebuildable gaskets nd parts or just the needles itself?
Dynojet jet kits contain only the needles and jets needed to make the specified fueling adjustments for the stage of modification selected. There are no gaskets for rebuilding the carburetor included in these kits.
Should you require carburetor gaskets, simply search our store for "carburetor rebuild kit" and you'll find a giant selection of carburetor gaskets and other components to fully service your carburetor.
I have cb900c with low back pressure exhaust. What do I need
In a nutshell, you need bigger main jets. The kit Dynojet jet kit we have to fit the CB900C includes the proper main jets, needles &etc. to suit stage 1 and stage 3 setups. If it's only the exhaust you have on your bike, the stage 1 components should be enough to get the job done.
I have a 2007 Honda VTX1300R with a Vance & Hines exhaust. It sputters quite a bit and coughs until you get it up into higher RPM. Will this kit help? Can I do it myself?
I am fairly mechanical but don't know about carburetors, etc. Is this something I could do myself or do I need a professional?
It sounds as though you do have a jetting issue. This would be especially true if your bike hasn't had its carburetor modified to account for the better exhaust flow. The fact that the bike runs well at higher RPMs is due to the fact that emissions tests are typically done at 1/3 full throttle. Consequently, the OEMs don't have to do much to work with full-throttle power as it's not measured, so the bike runs fine when you really get the engine spinning.
As for ease of installation, since the VTX1300 has only one carburetor, there's not much to it - just remove the tank, pull the carb off and follow the included installation instructions to get your bike dialed in. If you have simple hand tools, it'll take only one evening of work in the garage.
I have a Suzuki GS500E. What size are the jets included in this kit?
Dynojet's jet kit to fit all Suzuki GS500E models come with two each, 118, 122, 128 and 134 main jets. In addition, there's also a pair of fuel needles, slide orifices, a drill bit and a tap to finish the job.
I have a 96 intruder 800, when pulling the throttle back I get a sputtering sound and a lot of backfiring. a carb jet kit should do the trick right?
Unless you've recently installed an aftermarket exhaust or put a new air intake on the bike, you shouldn't need to re-jet the carburetor or otherwise adjust fueling. Most likely, the issue would be a loose head pipe or muffler connection which then causes the bike to run lean. This, in turn, would lead to the sputtering and backfiring that you've noticed.
Have a look at your bike's exhaust system and check for loose bolts and fittings, In addition, check out the exhaust ports and make sure those gaskets are in good shape. Once you've tidied all of that up, you should be all set.
I have a suzuki gsx 600f and will be putting a k&n air filter and a short GP moto exhaust will this kit be OK for me to use
The stage 1 jet kits from Dynojet are perfect for your Suzuki Katana 600. They're specifically designed to work with the stock or K&N air filter and a good aftermarket exhaust system. The included instructions provide excellent guidance on getting a good baseline setup and also have information on fine-tuning your Katana's carburetors in order to get the most out of your bike's set up.
i have a Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster with drag pipes and k&n breather, would this kit be what i needed?
Yes, absolutely! Dynojet State 1 jet kits for the Harley Sportster 1200 are designed to work well with the stock or aftermarket air cleaners and exhausts. Everything you need to get your bike set up to run at maximum engine power and the best possible throttle response is included in the kit. Best of all, the included Dynojet tuning instructions provide an excellent baseline as well as clearly describe how to tweak fueling to get the most out of your bike.
what size are the main jets in a stage 3 kit for a 1990 GSX1100F?
The kit comes with three different main jet sizes to accommodate stage 3 tuning needs. There are four each, of 124, 128 and 132 sized main jets. What's more is that the included instructions do an excellent job of explaining which ones to use for various exhaust configurations.
what kit do i need for my rf900r with k&n air filter
An RF900R stage 1 jet kit is all that's required to deliver proper fueling on your bike. This holds true whether or not you're using the OEM exhaust or if you have an aftermarket RF900R exhaust system on there. Stage 1 kits are best setting for machines that OE or aftermarket exhausts with either a stock or aftermarket RF900R air filter.
The included jet kit instructions do an excellent job of explaining how to install the items and also, how to get the best possible engine performance as well. Everything you need is included in one box.
I have a 99 shadow vt1100 with Shorty straight pipes and a k&n air filter. Which stage is best
I have a 99 shadow vt1100 with Shorty straight pipes and a k&n air filter. Which stage is best for my application? Pipes are stock just pulled slip on mufflers off.
A Honda Shadow VT1100 Dynojet Stage 1 jet kit is best suited for machines equipped with a stock or aftermarket air filter and/or a stock/aftermarket exhaust system. From what you've indicated, that's exactly where you bike needs.
i have a 2000 katana 600f is this kit right for me
It really depends on how your machine is configured as to what stage of jet kit your bike needs. If your bike is mostly stock with an aftermarket air filter and/or exhaust system, the stage 1 jet kit will do the job just fine.
If your bike's engine has had its internals modified (eg. ported and polished) along with a full exhaust system and a modified air filter/airbox - then you'd want to use a Stage 2 kit.
Should your bike be used almost exclusively for racing purposes but is configured like the Stage 2 example, then the Stage 3 kit is your best bit. We say racing purposes due to the fact that the Stage 3 kits are designed to work best in the upper engine RPM range - something that's not too practical on the street.
Stage 7 jet kits are for all-out engine builds on a bike that's to be used for racing only.
What jet sizes are in the kits for a 2009 drz400sm?
The DR-Z400SM jet kit comes with main jets ranging in size from 132 to 160. In addition, you get a fuel needle, needle spring and all of the other required parts to get the best possible fuel delivery you need for your DR-Z400SM. Best of all, the included Dynojet jet kit instructions explain exactly how to get everything installed and tuned for your specific riding needs.
Will the kit for a Honda shadow 750 aero work on a honda shadow spirit 750?
Dynojet's jet kits for the Shadow 750 Aero and the Shadow 750 Spirit are significantly different. Due to this fact, they're not interchangeable. As you've noticed they only produce jet kits for 2001-2006 model year machines.
If it's a newer bike that you have, check out Cobra's Carburetor Jet Kit for the Shadow 705 Spirit. They build jet kits that'll fit 2007-2009 model year machines.
I have a 96 cbr f3 that i want to short pipe do i need stage one jets or bigger ones
In the case of a 1996 Honda CBR600 F3 jet kit, Dynojet includes main jets ranging from 130 up to 140. With those, you should have enough adjustment range to get the proper amount of fuel delivered to the combustion chamber.
Which stage kit do I need for a 2009 ninja 250r that is stock but I will be modifying the air box and will be putting an aftermarket echaust?
Also, is it ok to put this stage kit into just a bone stock bike until I get the upgraded exhaust etc?
The stage 2 kit would be ideal for your needs, but only after you install an aftermarket exhaust. Installing a stage 2 jet kit on your bike with a completely stock intake and exhaust is not recommended since it'll be running far too rich. Your best bet would be to wait until you get all of the work done before re-jetting the bike.