In Stock –
Cobra Speedster Xtra Longs Exhaust System
When it comes to top of the line pipes, there's the Cobra Speedster, and then there's everyone else. That's because from the port to tip, Cobra stopped at nothing to create the most feature packed quality exhaust system on the market.
From it's PowerPort technology that gives you 2:1 power while maintaining the great 2:2 look, to a replaceable quiet core baffle system for real sound tunability, the Speedster exhaust line redefines standards and sets new ones.
And that's only the beginning. Because beyond all the performance and sound enhancements, you will also find a fit and finish that's unmatched in the industry. Chrome plated and machined billeted tips ensure an ultra clean fit, and then Cobra wraps them in full length custom heat shields with a triple-layer chrome finish that will never blue. When Cobra says they gave this pipe everything they have, they meant it. Literally.
- Easy to understand instructions and all required mounting hardware included with each kit
- Made in the USA
|Baffles Included||Varies (make selection above)|
|Configuration||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||Varies (make selection above)|
|Heat Shield Included||Varies (make selection above)|
|Material||Varies (make selection above)|
|Muffler End Cap||Varies (make selection above)|
|Warranty||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1995-2008
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2008
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2008
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1995-2005, 2007-2008
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2008
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2008
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1995
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2008
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- XV1900CT Stratoliner 2006-2007, 2009
- XV1900CT Stratoliner Deluxe 2010-2012, 2014
- XV1900CTM Stratoliner Midnight 2006-2008
- XV1900CTS Stratoliner S 2006-2010, 2012-2014
- XVS1300A V-Star 1300 2007-2009, 2011-2015
- XVS1300CT V-Star 1300 Tourer 2007-2017
- XVS1300CTF V-Star 1300 Deluxe 2013-2017
Questions & Answers
Will I need a tuner with these pipes. I have the stock air cleaner?
While you can probably get away with installing this unit by itself, to get the best possible throttle response and engine performance, it's always best to get some sort of fueling modification device. Basically, any time you change the way air gets into or out of, the motor, you'll want to adjust fueling appropriately to maximize any performance gains available from the new setup.
We recommend the Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner Fuel Controller in our store to go with any Cobra exhaust. It'll give you the best possible throttle response and engine output without requiring a trip to the dyno.
Are these pipes shielded, "Blue proof?
Yes, the Speedster Xtra Longs are equipped with a set of full-length heat shields. They're about as blue-proof as they get. Albeit, it's critical that the bike is tuned correctly to run with the pipes, otherwise, a hot engine can lead to bluing of the exhaust, no matter how well they're made. For that reason, we recommend that you adjust fueling accordingly via either, a Cobra Jet Kit or a Cobra Fi2000R fuel tuner. With either one of those kits, engine temps will be kept in check, and of course - it'll run as well as possible, with the new exhaust system.