In Stock –
Kerker Stout Slip-On Exhaust
Kerker Stout Slip-Ons are brewed for your riding pleasure. These non disc-based, massive 4" Slip-Ons use a more traditional core. The streamlined, internal tapered end cap w/recessed fasteners comes pre-installed. Oval cut-outs make you stand out from the rest. The predominantly displayed Kerker logo lets everyone know that your pipes perform. Kerker Stouts provide a bold, strong, power curve from mid-range on up with a 17% hp and 12% torque gain over stock (as measured on a stock 2010 FLH). They're 5dB over stock with that classic Kerker deep, throaty rumble. Kerker Stouts are bold and powerful. Compatible with True Duals headers.
- Massive 4" non-tunable bodies
- Streamlined, internal tapered, billet aluminum end caps with recessed fasteners are preinstalled
- Newly designed inlets flow better into OEM head pipe as well as SuperTrapp or Kerker True Duals Head pipes
- Provides a bold, strong power curve from mid-range on up with a significant horsepower and torque gain over stock mufflers
- Classic deep and heavy Kerker rumble
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||4 in.|
|Muffler Sleeve||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1995-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1995-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-1999, 2007-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2009, 2011-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1995
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2002, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2011-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
Questions & Answers
can you put them on and your done
no new air filter or anything
While you can probably get away with installing the Kerker slip-ons by alone, to get the best possible throttle response and engine performance, it's always best to get some sort of fueling modification device. You don't need to bother with an air filter or anything, but it wouldn't hurt to add one since you're already improving the exhaust, too. Basically, any time you change the way air gets into or out of, the motor, you'll want to adjust fueling appropriately to maximize any performance gains available from the new setup.
To do this, we recommend either, a Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3 or a Dynojet carburetor jet kit if your bike is carbureted.
Need to fit 2016 street glide special
By: Tony R.
These Kerker Stout slip-ons for the 2016 FLHX Street Glide will bolt straight up to the OEM headers on your machine. Just choose that bike from our fit guide and you'll get a nice set of Harley Street Glide Kerker mufflers!