For the models listed, it'll certainly help the situation as the plate is equivalent to a bend in the kickstand itself. It's a great improvement when compared to the stock unit when lowering the bike.
Pro-One Kickstand Angle Plate for Lowered Bikes
- A must for lowered bikes
- Corrects the problem of having too much "lean" when you lower your Harley-Davidson
- Fits many Harley-Davidson Big Twin models and most custom frames Includes all necessary hardware
Product Note: Will also fit most other 1936-1999 Big Twin models that use the same 4 point screw locations. (excludes FL Touring models and Dynas.)
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLST Heritage Softail 1986-1990
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1988-1999
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990-1999
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia 1993
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1994-1996
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail 1997-1999
- FXST Softail 1984-1990
- FXST Softail Standard 1999
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1988-1999
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1995-1997
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?