Great product and great service.
Pro Circuit T-4 Full Exhaust System
The T-4 Exhaust System offers significant improvements in performance and is constructed of stainless steel and aluminum to increase strength and durability. The exhaust system offers huge performance gains and can be used for racing or recreation. Equipped with a removable USFS-approved spark arrestor, you can use the exhaust just about anywhere you need!
- Increased performance
- Stainless steel removable end-cap
- Strong mounting bracket(s) for strength and durability
- Removable USFS-approved spark arrestor
- Brushed aluminum canister construction
- Stainless steel head pipe and end-cap construction
- Stainless steel slip-fit inlet pipe for perfect fit and easy installation
- Comes with all required installation hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Header Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Muffler End Cap||Stainless Steel|
|USFS Spark Arrestor||Yes|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- CRF100F 2004-2009, 2011-2013
- CRF150F 2003-2017
- CRF50F 2004-2009, 2011-2014
- CRF70F 2004-2009, 2011-2012
- CRF80F 2004-2009, 2011-2013
- TRX450ER Sportrax 450ER 2006-2009, 2012-2013
- TRX450R Sportrax 450R 2004-2009, 2012-2013
- TRX90 FourTrax 90 1993-2006
- TRX90EX FourTrax 90 2007-2008
- TRX90X FourTrax 90 2009, 2012-2015
- XR100R 1985-2003
- XR50R 2000-2003
- XR650R 2000-2007
- XR70R 1998-2003
- XR80R 1985-1988, 1990-1991, 1993-2003
- KFX450R 2008-2013
- KFX90 ATV 2007-2013
- KLX125 2003-2006
- KVF750A Brute Force 750 4x4i 2005-2007
- RZR 170 2009-2014
- Ranger XP 700 2006-2007
- DR-Z125 2003-2009
- DR250 1990-1993
- DR350 1990-1999
- LT-Z90 QuadSport 90 2007-2009
- TT-R90 2000-2004
- TT-R90E 2003-2007
- WR250R 2008-2017
- WR250X 2008-2011
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
I bought this exhaust to replace my stock CRF exhaust. I wasn't sure if I'd need to rejet the carburetor, but it runs great. It fires right up on cold starts and rips.
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Yes, we always recommend re-jetting your machine when changing intake or exhaust components, especially if it's a completely stock unit. For Pro Circuit exhausts, we recommend Dynojet carburetor jet kits as they come with a range of components that'll help you get the most out of your new exhaust.
Typically, these exhausts only include hardware for attaching the header to the muffler. For everything else, you are to re-use the OEM exhaust bolts to complete the installation. So long as you have the stock exhaust on your bike, you should have no problem fitting this exhaust to your machine.