If you're going back and forth on deciding if you want to add an aftermarket pipe to your bike. Do it! You’ll never regret the investment.
Yoshimura RS-3 Street Series Slip-On Exhaust
Yoshimura's Street Series exhausts do not require tampering with your vehicle's emissions control system while still delivering that special spirit the world has come to expect from a Yoshimura exhaust.
The original race-bred Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust has proven to be extremely popular among rider looking for a combination of performance and classic good looks. Each RS-3 slip-on muffler features a straight baffle that leads to a turn-down machined aluminum end cap.
- Oval-shaped muffler sleeve
- Straight baffle for ample flow
- Stainless steel tail pipe
- All required hardware and installation instructions included
|CARB Approved||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Muffler End Cap||Aluminum|
|Muffler Sleeve||Varies (make selection above)|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- R nineT 2014-2020
- CB1100 2013
- CB1100 ABS 2013
- CB1100 Deluxe 2014
- CBR600 F2 1991-1994
- CBR600 F3 1995-1998
- CBR600 F4 1999-2000
- CBR600 F4i 2001-2006
- ZRX1200R 2001-2005
- ZX1200A Ninja ZX-12R 2000-2001
- ZX1200B Ninja ZX-12R 2002-2005
- ZX600E ZZR600 2005
- ZX600G Ninja ZX-6R 1998-1999
- ZX600J Ninja ZX-6R 2000-2002
- ZX600J ZZR600 2005-2008
- ZX750P Ninja ZX-7R 1996-2003
- DR-Z400S 2000-2009, 2013-2022
- DR-Z400SM 2005-2009, 2013-2021
- GSF1200 Bandit 1200 2001-2005
- GSF1200S Bandit 1200 S 1997-2005
- GSX-R1000 2001-2004
- GSX-R600 2001-2005
- GSX-R750 2001-2005
- GSX600F Katana 600 1998-2006
- GSX750F Katana 750 1998-2006
- FZS1000 FZ1 2001-2005
- YZF-600R 1995-2007
- YZF-R1 1998-2001
- YZF-R6 1999-2005
- YZF-R6S 2006-2009
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
I really like the way this muffler sounds once installed, but not the easiest of DIY projects. Seemed like something I could do myself but once I started it was not that simple. In my case I had to cut off part of a section on the exhaust to have this muffler fit. I had someone install it for a small fee and was still worth it.
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.