Great for use with normal strap tie downs when towing your motorcycle. Keeps other tie down straps off any metal through vibrations while shaking around on the trailer or pickup truck. My bike has front fairings, so it was difficult to stabilize the bike except using the tank or handlebars. This fixed that problem.
Canyon Dancer Original Bar Harness
The Original Bar Harness was invented in 1993 to solve the problem of where to attach tie-downs to a motorcycle covered in plastic bodywork. It is made entirely of Polyester webbing and sewn with polyester thread, using a unique stitch pattern that's assembled on CNC sewing machines.
The Original Bar Harness became a must-have for most people transporting motorcycles. It is still one of the safest and easiest way to secure a motorcycle for transport.
- Length listed denotes width of handlebars from end-to-end
- A hassle-free way to secure motorcycles
- Virtually eliminates the possibility of damage to bodywork
Simple, quick and very easy to use:
- Mounts on the grips and keeps tie-downs away from the body
- Nylon webbing has tensile strength of over 5,500 lbs.
- Best solution when using tie-downs on sport bikes
- Can be used on wide variety of motorcycles
- Made in the USA
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||Varies (make selection above)|
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.