Motul Expert Motocool Coolant
Ready to use coolant (not to be diluted) developed for all types of motorcycles: road, off road, quads, etc. Nitrite free, amine free, phosphate free.
Type of Use
- Motul Motocool Expert is a ready to use cooling liquid, antifreeze and anti-corrosion for bikes cooling systems
- Based on monoethyleneglycol, Motocool Expert contains reinforced hybrid anti-corrosion additives suitable for light aluminum alloys used for bike engine design
- PERFORMANCES ASTM D3306/D4656, BS 6580, AFNOR NFR 15-601, SAE J 1034, JIS K2234, KSM 2142
- Protects the cooling system from freezing (-37C/-35F) and metallic parts from corrosion
- Provides an excellent thermal exchange to improve engine cooling efficiency
- Avoid engine overheating with its high boiling point: 135C/275F (at +1.5 bar)
- Outstanding anti-corrosion and anti-cavitation properties that remain while aging
- Seals, rubber pipes and plastic parts friendly
- Anti-foam properties
Ready to use, do not add any water Drain intervals: Refer to the manufacturers' recommendation. This product should not be used to protect drinking water systems against freezing. STORAGE: Avoid light exposure during storage.
|Country of Origin||France|
|Size||Varies (make selection above)|
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.