Cobra 4-1/2" 2-into-1 Exhaust System
After hundreds of dyno miles, Cobra came to the conclusion that sometimes, bigger is better. This 2-into-1 exhaust uses a massive 2.5-inch collector, which allows for big horsepower and torque figures, especially when changing out the cam for something a little more aggressive. Dual bungs are now standard on this system, which makes it much easier to tune. The muffler section uses a PowrFlo 4.5-inch shell, packed with a sealed pillow of sound absorbing material which provides a deep rumble. The rear is finished off with a brand new El Diablo style billet tip, which is powder coated in black and etched with the Cobra logo.
- Massive 2-1/2" collector allows for exhaust gasses to mix, creating huge power gains
- Efficient mating of exhaust gases helps generate more power
- Rear cylinder header pipe runs forward and wraps around the timing cover for a sleek look
- Improves oil dipstick clearance
- Machined aluminum exhaust tip is powder-coated black and has an etched Cobra logo
- Exhaust tip's reverse cone shape compliments the upswept cone muffler
- Full-length heat shields
- Comes with all required installation hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
|Baffles Included||Yes, Removable|
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Configuration||2 into 1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||Varies (make selection above)|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
|Heat Shields Included||Yes|
|Muffler End Cap||Black|
|Warranty||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 2017-2021
- FLHRXS Road King Special 2017-2022
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2019-2022
- FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic 2017-2019
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2017-2019
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2017-2019
- FLHX Street Glide 2017-2022
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2017-2022
- FLTRK Road Glide Limited 2020-2022
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2017-2019
- FLTRX Road Glide 2017-2022
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2017-2022
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.