The slider lever length adjust is cheesy and the set screw that holds the adjustment length is of poor quality barely hold adjustment. The red distance adjuster works ok but closest 2 settings still engages clutch with hands off the clutch lever. Slightly better than factory, wish I would have spent more for higher quality.
Hotbodies MGP Brake & Clutch Lever Set
These beautifully crafted levers are made of high aircraft grade 6061 aluminum for added strength and reliability. The 6 position clicker allows for quick on the fly position adjustments with a roller cam assembly that allows the rider to fine tune the feel of the clutch and to compensate for brake fade.
A fold-away design is an added feature for safety and reduces damage in the event of a crash. The folding hinge offers excellent rider feel and response with a carefully crafted assembly.
It does not matter if you're riding style is a two finger grab or a hand full, the adjustable lever length will assure a proper fit. You simply cannot resist touching these beautiful controls due to the appealing contrast of both the satin and matte anodizing. These levers install easily to your OEM style clutch perches and brake master cylinders so that you are back on the road or track in minutes.
6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Cam adjustable lever position with 6 on the fly clickable settings
- Adjustable lever length to fit any rider
- Fold away hinge for safety and reduced damage
- Matte anodized finish
- Compatible with OEM style clutch perches and master cylinders
- Includes one brake and one clutch lever
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- 1199 Panigale 2012-2014
- 1199 Panigale R 2014-2015
- 1199 Panigale S 2014
- 1299 Panigale 2015
- 1299 Panigale S 2015
- 899 Panigale 2014-2015
- Monster 696 2009-2015
- Monster 796 2010-2015
- Scrambler Cafe Racer 2017-2018
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2018
- Scrambler Desert Sled 2017-2018
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2018
- Scrambler Mach 2.0 2018
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR650F 2014-2016
- MSX125 Grom 125 2013-2015
- RC 390 2015-2016
- EX250J Ninja 250R 2008-2012
- EX300A Ninja 300 2013-2017
- EX300B Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2017
- EX400H Ninja 400 2018
- EX650E Ninja 650 2012-2016
- EX650F Ninja 650 ABS 2013-2016
- Z125 Pro 2017-2019
- ZR900B Z900 ABS 2017-2018
- ZX1000R Ninja ZX-10R 2016
- GSX-R1000 2009, 2011-2023
- GSX-R1000R 2017-2023
- GSX-S750 2015-2018
- GSX-S750Z 2015, 2018
- Daytona 675R 2013-2016
- FZ-07 2015-2017
- FZ-10 2017
- MT-07 2018
- MT-10 2018-2020
- YZF-R1 2009-2019
- YZF-R3 2015-2018
- YZF-R6 2006-2016
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.