Yoshimura RS-9T Race Series Works Full Exhaust System
A unique offering from Yoshimura R&D of America. Works Finish is not a coating, but a special finish using Yoshimura's special recipe of ingredients. The result is a stainless steel exhaust that after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle, takes on unique coloring that looks much like those works components our factory racers use.
If you're looking for that competitive edge, look no further than Yoshimura's Race Series exhausts. These exhaust components are designed with nothing but power in mind. Each Race Series system is developed in accordance with noise compliance regulations imposed by most race sanctioning bodies worldwide.
Yoshimura's Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the machine that looks much like those titanium works components many factory racers use.
- Contemporary satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance
Yoshimura has been working tirelessly on development to achieve maximum performance and mass centralization, to optimize rider usability. Yoshimura achieved all this by moving the RS-9T mufflers forward in order to tuck in under the side. In doing so, Yoshimura was able to deliver an exhaust that provides more tractable power and improved torque.
- Compact forward positioned RS-9T dual muffler design provides lower center of gravity for better mass centralization
- Larger RS-9T core creates improved throttle response, and power in mid and top end
- RS-9T muffler has have more volume than stock to provide a decrease in overall dB noise level
- Comes with all required installation hardware and easy-to-understand instructions
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Header Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Muffler End Cap||Carbon Fiber|
|Muffler Sleeve||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- MSX125 Grom 125 2022-2023
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.