Magura HC1 Radial Front Brake Master Cylinder
- Radial design Pushrod and cylinder at 70 degree angle to handlebar results in decreased friction and more direct brake feeling for improved control
- Full ABS compatible Magura "HCT" is approved for continuous use with all ABS systems without loss of performance due to pressure compensation (ABS-Kickback)
- Rear piston seal has been specially designed to prevent the introduction of air through secondary seal ingress. The advanced X-Ring seal design will reduce or eliminate this problem common on racing motorcycles at high
- The master cylinder is supplied with an external reservoir and mounting bracket designed to use minimum space and with smoked glass to optically determine the level and condition of the brake fluid at all times
- Includes banjo bolt with sealing rings (M10x1), remote reservoir, standard clamp (without mirror mount), brake light or start safety switch, ABE for brake fitments, owner's Manual
|Brake Master Cylinder Bore||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Size||Varies (make selection above)|
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.