Renthal 7/8" Trials Handlebars
Renthal employs extremely tight tolerances and an exclusive alloy, specifically developed for the manufacture of handlebars with specific properties that help limit vibration (a common cause of rider fatigue).
Combined with the patented clamps and brace Renthal 7/8" provide riders with the perfect amount of flex whilst maintaining the strength required for the rigors of Motocross and Supercross.
- 7/8" constant diameter handlebar design
- Aerospace aluminum alloy is precisely engineered for the best combination of strength and fatigue reduction
- Oversize tube is machined down to ensure a perfect diameter and prevent the handlebar from slipping in the clamps
- Shot-peened finish for improved fatigue life Laser-marked positioning grid
- An exclusive copyrighted lightweight clamping system for the cross brace; bolted and bonded to increase strength
- Each bar features a dual-anodized finish
- Made in the UK
|Bend||Varies (make selection above)|
|Clamp Area Width||Varies (make selection above)|
|Clamp Diameter||7/8 in.|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|End Rise||Varies (make selection above)|
|Grip Area Diameter||7/8 in.|
|Grip Area Length||Varies (make selection above)|
|Overall Width||Varies (make selection above)|
|Rise||Varies (make selection above)|
|Sweep||Varies (make selection above)|
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.