Starting Line Mohawk Ski
- Does not include mount saddle, ski loop or carbides, sold separately
- The next evolution in SLP ski technology
- Designed specifically for the rider-forward chassis of today, it is extremely predictable, with aggressive bite and great floatation
- Feature Mohawk-shaped traction edges, a new bottom design and engineered flex pattern that is complemented by a new, flexible, nearly-indestructible loop
- Ski allows you to control your sled with confidence on or off trail
- Hourglass shaped Rocker Keel with gull wing edges eliminates darting and provides effortless steering
- 7-3/8" overall width for maximum flotation with 6" main bottom width for superb trail manners
- Sold individually
|Varies (make selection above)
|Country of Origin
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.