Been running a 14/48T combo with Bikemaster 520 BMOR O-ring chain on my KTM 300 EXC for dual sports. Good wear, quiet and dependable.
BikeMaster 520 BMOR O-Ring Chain
- Highly durable 520 pitch O-ring chain
- Engineered via computer analysy to provide a high-tensile strength
- Reinforced rollers for high impact resistance and long life
- 7,300 lbs. average tensile strength
- Includes clip type master link
- Made in Japan
|Chain Links||Varies (make selection above)|
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Connecting Master Link||Clip Type|
|Country Of Origin||Japan|
|Tensile Strength||Varies (make selection above)|
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
These chains are great and work amazing. Love how my 250x looks with it.
Beautiful chain and high quality. Ended up buying another of different color for my other trike.
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.