As described...good stuff.
Barnett Dirt Digger Clutch Kit
Since 1948, Barnett clutch plates and springs have been made from the finest materials available. Through research and development, we are constantly striving to offer the best possible friction material for your motorcycle or ATV. Barnett tempered steel drive plates go through a vibratory deburring process and then are quality checked for flatness to provide optimum performance. Heavy duty Barnett clutch springs are pre-set, shot-peened, and heat treated for performance and durability.
- Plates have higher density compound for increased durability
- Barnett tempered steel drive plates go through a vibratory deburring process and then are quality checked for flatness to provide optimum performance
- Barnett clutch springs are pre-set, shot-peened, and heat treated for performance and durability
- Includes proper number of friction plates, steel plates and springs for your application, regardless of image shown
|Country Of Origin||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country of Origin||Varies (make selection above)|
|Friction Material||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- TRX250 FourTrax Recon 2x4 1997-2001
- TRX250EX Sportrax 250 2x4 2001-2008
- TRX250TE FourTrax Recon 2x4 ES 2002-2009, 2011-2014
- TRX250TM FourTrax Recon 2x4 2002-2009, 2011-2014
- TRX250X Sportrax 250X 2009, 2011-2014
- TRX400EX FourTrax 400EX 1999
- TRX400EX Sportrax 400EX 2000-2008
- TRX400X Sportrax 400X 2009, 2012-2014
- XR400R 1996-2004
- KX125 1994-2002
- LT500R QuadRacer 500 1987-1990
- WR200R 1992
- WR250F 2015-2016
- YFM350R Raptor 350 2005-2006
- YFM350X Warrior 1987-2004
- YFM700 Raptor 700 2013-2023
- YFM700R Raptor 700R 2006-2023
- YFS200 Blaster 1988-2006
- YFZ350 Banshee 1987-2006
- YFZ450R ATV 2014-2023
- YZ250 2-Stroke 1982-1992
- YZ250FX 4-Stroke 2015-2018
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Gave it a try on a recommendation through some Friends and got to say I haven’t been let down. The Barnett Dirt Digger has stood up to some real punishment and even teaching people how to use and drive manual shifting machines on my Raptor. I definitely would buy and use again there aren’t any true problems in workmanship in this clutch. I always inspect everything before I install as I want to know there tolerances are within spec before I even tear my machine down. All was as it should be and very happy.
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.